Please note that registration is only via this website. Under no circumstances will a person be permitted to compete if they have not registered via the online website. No registrations or cash payments will be accepted on the day.
The Registration Fee is $35.00 and individual Sport Fees apply. You must register for the games before you can register for a sport. The Registration Fee applies to every individual whether entering a single or multiple sport and is payable only once.
If eligible, parents or guardians MUST register their children but only in the children’s sports they are permitted to compete. The Registration Fee of $35 must be paid but there is no sport fee applicable.
All registered participants for this year’s Games will receive an official 2019 Games back pack, to be collected by each participant from the official merchandise supplier, Struddys Merchandise Co marquee at locations to be confirmed and notified here and on the News page of this website or at your sport venue.
Please be advised that an official registration receipt is generated upon final payment to the email address you provided during registration. If you did not receive a receipt, then you need to check the email address you provided.
Please bring your official receipt and a valid agency identification document with you to each sport in which you have registered.
If you have any problems with registration, please contact the games management team via email at QPSPoliceGames2019@police.qld.gov.au
If after registration you wish to enter another sport event, simply use the email address you previously provided to log back into your games account.
Due to high demand, registrations will remain open 24 hours prior to the start of an event.
- Click on the Register Here link first to be taken to the shop (registration overview) page.
- Select Registration, fill in the details, ensuring you have read the terms and conditions.
- Return to the shop (registration overview) page by clicking ‘Register Here, ‘Products,’ or going ‘Back’ in your browser
- Click on the sport you wish to register for, and enter any required information.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to then add additional sports.
- Once finished, click on the Cart Icon;
- Create an account and enter your billing details – your account will be created and automatically generate a user name and password, emailed to the entered email address
- If at any time you need to change your registration, you can visit the cart page.
- From the Cart page, you can select Proceed to Checkout.
- Proceed to PayPal for payment of your registration.
- If you have a PayPal account, you can login to pay, otherwise select “Pay with a Card”
- Enter payment details and select “Pay Now”, your payment and registration will be processed.
- You can use the Self Service tab to log back into your account using the email address you provided and password sent to you.