The event consists of a Short Range Competition and a Long Range Competition.
- Club firearms, ammunition and other equipment will be available but must be requested prior to competition day.
- Full Bore and F Standard shooters are restricted to .308 or .223 calibres only, as per NRAA rules.
- F Open shooters are restricted to any calibre and projectile up to and including 8mm.
- Both F Open and F Standard shooters may use a bi-pod or rest, as per NRAA rules.
- All firearms and equipment must comply with NRAA Rules.
Competitors WILL BE REQUIRED to produce:
- A current Firearms Licence or complete a Form 33 (to shoot as a guest of the North Arm Rifle Club); and/or
- A current State Association Grading Card or SSAA Membership Card, if a member of those organisations.
Competition will be a standard 10 shot match with 2 convertible sighters at each distance. NRAA rules will apply with Full Bore, F Open, F Standard, F T/R and Field Class categories being offered (competitor numbers permitting) using electronic ICFRA targets.
The competitions will be shot over the following distances:
Short Range: 300 m & 500 yds
Long Range: 600 yds x 2.
8.00 am ALL Competitors – Check in and safety brief.
8.30 am Short Range Competition
12.30 pm Long Range Competition
The Davison Range Target Sports Complex is situated between Yandina and Eumundi, and centrally located on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. It is home to the North Arm Rifle Club, the Sporting Shooters Association of Australia, the North Arm Pistol Club and the North Arm Shotgun Association of Qld. The complex boasts an open rifle range from 300 metres out to 700 yards, a clay target range, a covered 25/50/75/100 metres range, pistol ranges, clubhouses and full amenities. Light refreshments will be available whilst on the range.
Short Range –
300 m &
Long Range –
600 yds x 2
|$25 per shooter||2 sighters and 10 counting shots at each distance|
Saturday, 12 October 2019.
$30 (Plus $35 Games Registration Fee)
Davision Range Target Sports, 269 Fairhill Road, North Arm
S/C Tony Wapp, Nambour RPU
Ret. S/C Andrew Burns